v7 of my LUA script is out now. Thanks to Peter Fuss who did a lot of testing and found some major bugs.
Now we are really stable, each announcement comes correct, boarding the correct amount of pax work e.g.
Makes fun flying with it!
- [FEATURE] Added chapter „Troubleshooting“ to the manual
- [FEATURE] Use CTRL+C to switch off the ICA Sounds (message appear)
- [BUGFIX] Random Passengers for GSX v2 did not work randomly
- [BUGFIX] When Catering & Boarding selected the Catering doors are to late
- [BUGFIX] When Catering & Boarding selected the cargo door are too soon
- [BUGFIX] When Catering & Boarding selected the catering was not called at any time
- [BUGFIX] Deboarding does not close the CARGO Doors
- [CHANGED] Climb Announcment will be played based on altitude difference to the departing airport (avoid playing the sound when starting at high altitude locations)
- [CHANGED] Main Exit is opening when Jetway has been connected
- [CHANGED] Deboarding Sound will be played when Jetway has been connected
- [CHANGED] Safety Sound will be skipped if GS is higher then 30 kts within 8 seconds (to avoid sound when starting directly from runway)
- [CHANGED] Descent Sound will be played once 3000 ft below highest altitude