This software can be used to create, edit or remove Company and Pilot Routes for JeeHell FMGS.
- Create, modify or delete routes
- Manage CORTE and PILRTE
- Import flight plans in IVAO, VATSIM or Flight Sim Commander format
- Import FSX/PREPAR3D flightplans (in Monitor Mode)
- Import Route String from Clipboard
- Validate Routes with current AIRAC
- Force FMGSserver / WideFMGS to reload corte.xml when running
- Rebuild NavData on Master-, CPT-, FO- and Dedicated Server PC
- JeeHell FMGS B49 or higher
- Level-D 767 AIRAC
- JeeHellWare AIRAC (for NavData Update)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- FSUIPC4/5 for FSX/P3D Flightplan Import
Please make sure that you click „Validate all Routes“ in the main GUI after installing a new AIRAC. AIRAC changes can cause changing of Airways / Waypoints. This can cause trouble with FMGS.
24.12.2017: To force a running FMGSserver / WideFMGS reloading the corte.xml make sure that FMGSserver or WideFMGS and corteManager4JH are running with the same user privileges. To use this function you need B49.1 or higher.
02.01.2018: „Don’t save“ setting has been changed from „SID/STAR“ to „DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL“. If you use this setting please open „Settings“ and set it again.