Some users of SIMstarter would like to use external Scenery.cfg files in combination with SIMstarter. Version 2.4 makes that possible. You can use e.g. SceneryConfigEditor Version 1.1.3 to manage complex Scenery files and use them together with SIMstarter.
- SceneryManager: Added support of external scenery.cfg
- SceneryManager: Added support of external Scenery Managers (e.g. SceneryConfigManager)
- Tweaks: Added AUTOGEN_TREE_MAX_DRAW_DISTANCE slider
- Tweaks: Added AUTOGEN_TREE_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_LOD slider
- LiveryManager: Manage P3D Favorites
- LiveryManager: CTD if [section] includes // (Integer error)
- LiveryManager: Can handle sim.cfg instead of aircraft.cfg